Mon - Thurs: 11am - 12am
Fri - Sat: 11am - 1am
Sun: 11am - 11pm
Be a hero for kids with cancer!
Join this St. Baldrick's event, and whether you decide to shave your head, volunteer, or donate, we hope you'll be a part of the excitement.
The St. Baldrick's Foundation is a volunteer-driven charity that provides more funding for childhood cancer research grants than any other organization except for the U.S. government.
Get involved and you'll be giving hope to infants, children, teens and young adults who are fighting childhood cancers.
To get involved, visit: www.stbaldricks.org/events/tltempe
Our annual St. Patrick's Weekend Festival is Friday, March 14th - Monday, March 17th! Join us each day and enjoy great St. Paddy's fun featuring:
• Hand Crafted Irish Menu Specials
• Irish Cocktails
• 2014 Annual St. Baldrick's head shaving event benefiting Children's Cancer Research.
Live Music Schedule:
Saturday, March 15th:
- Ryan Sims Band: 8pm - 12am
Sunday, March 16th:
- Steve Ayotte: 1-3pm
- AES Pipes & Drums: 4pm - 4:30pm
- B-Platinum: 5pm - 7pm
- Sassy & The Sneak Attack: 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Monday, March 17th:
- B-Platinum Acoustic: 1pm - 3pm
- Coo Bee Coo: 4:30pm - 6:30pm
- AES Pipes & Drums: 6:30pm - 7pm
- Sassy & The Sneak Attack: 7pm - 9:30pm
Headed to the Cubs Spring training games? Save yourself the hassle of parking at the field and catch a the free trolley to the game right from the Thirsty Lion! Meet here for a drink or a bite to eat before you head out to the field.